Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wow! Where has the time gone!

Wow... Where has the time gone! So if you are one of my readers and have wondered if I fell off the face of the earth, I'm still here! My son has been very sick since the beginning of February and we are still working with Dr.'s trying to figure things out. So, I'm so excited though to be getting back into the groove of things and work this business again. I know that storybooking is so important and it help bridge the gap between generations. Not only that, but there are now SO many cool new things besides storybooking that you can now create on Heritage Makers from games, to clocks, family trees, decoupage tiles, etc the list goes on and on. Just ask if you want to know more! And you can now make custom jewelry on the HM website! Fun! I'll post more about those soon and the other great HM products!

No comments: