Thursday, August 21, 2008

NEW Digi-Calendar

I create a new Digi-Calendar that will show where all the Digi-Crops are being held throughout the valley. A Digi-Crop is where we all gather at someone's house and work on our projects. There are lots of consultants there to help customers with their storybooks, calendars, cards, posters, etc. It's great because you can actually finish a whole project in 1 day! I'm so excited!!! This will benefit all of our customers because then you can attend a Digi-Crop near your house. (Saves on gas!)
Plus, you can bring your old photos and get them digitized with the Kodak high speed scanner for .19/photo! Or if you and your family member want to split the cost, I'm having a great special! Get 5 family members photos together and for $200 EACH, I will scan ALL your photos and then make everyone a CD with ALL the pictures on them. That's a great savings! Especially if you have TONS of photos! Call me or email me today to get your photos scanned. And to get your FREE Heritage Makers account today!

No comments: