Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Reunion 08

In September we are having our Heritage Makers Reunion in Anaheim, CA. I'm so excited to go and get pumped about my business. There is so much more that I want to learn. I'm really excited to take the kids to Disneyland afterwards, too.
This company is truly revolutionizing the digital scrapbooks era. We recently partnered with Kodak and offer scanning services. I think is awesome because on regular flat bed scanners is takes so long to scan your photos and can be VERY overwhelming to anyone. Who wants to sit at their computer scanning pictures for hours at a time. I don't have that kind of time. But now with the Kodak scanners - I can scan 20-30 photos per minute!!! I'm so excited.
I can't wait to see all the new and exciting things that are going to be released at Reunion. Hopefully NEW products and more partnering with other large companies to make everyone's HM experience the best!

No comments: